The Opportunities Abroad with an International Hospitality Qualification
An international hospitality qualification can be one of the best investments you make, especially if you have dreams of travelling the globe and working abroad. A career in hospitality opens many doors, allowing qualified students to excel in numerous environments. Our hospitality management course is accredited by City & Guilds. These qualifications are recognised in 80 countries, meaning that graduates can utilise their qualifications in a variety of locations, including the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, UAE, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, the Caribbean, and more.
Included in our comprehensive and fully accredited Hospitality Management Programme are the internationally recognised City & Guilds courses:
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- Diploma in Reception Services
- Diploma in Housekeeping Services
The course also includes an International Wine Course by the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET). Thanks to the international recognition of these courses, many doors of opportunity are wide open for our students.
International Careers in Hospitality
With an international accreditation under your belt, the world is truly your oyster. Our alumni have embarked on many exciting adventures, going on to work in various sectors across the globe. Once you have qualified, you can look forward to applying for the following exciting overseas opportunities:
- Air cabin crew: Becoming an air steward is one of the most exciting ways to see the world and be a jet setter. An international hospitality qualification will equip learners with knowledge of guest relations, food and beverage management, health and safety skills, and knowledge of how to create the best passenger experience for all on board.
- Hotel manager: Hotel management positions are in high demand the world over. Our international hospitality qualification offers learning skills in management, leadership, effective communication, organisation, and the ins and outs of running a hotel. These skills are transferable to a range of locations, making it a great position for those wanting to traverse the globe while working.
- Superyacht steward: If you have dreams of seeing the world via the sea, an international hospitality qualification can also land you a job as a steward on a superyacht. The CHS Hotel School Hospitality Management Programme offers students the necessary skills, including food and beverage management knowledge, customer service skills, flexibility, problem-solving and leadership, to take a deep dive into this role.
Visit CHS Hotel School to Learn More
If you yearn to travel the world and utilise your international hospitality qualification to do so, get in touch with us and browse our course offerings. We will gladly answer any questions and chat with you about the various local and international opportunities that a hospitality management course can offer you.