Hospitality courses are among the most popular study options in the culinary, accommodation, and tourism world. Students learn about the hospitality and tourism industry, and how to work in hotels, restaurants, resorts, and other related industries. In addition, it prepares individuals to fill management and entrepreneurial roles.
The following are some of the best things about hospitality courses:
- Students get a chance to learn about different cultures and traditions from around the world.
- They have the opportunity to explore various career options.
- The courses provide a chance for students to learn about cuisines from around the world, which offers better insight into food and cooking.
- A wide range of skills is taught, enabling students to broaden their career scope.
- Practical training forms an integral part of studying, enabling students to gain experience long before they must compete for jobs.
- The curriculum is exciting, whether specialising in the culinary arts, housekeeping, management, or guest relations.
- Exciting career opportunities are available upon completion of the studies.
These are only a few of the reasons people decide to study for a qualification in hospitality. Capital Hotel School (CHS) understands that the industry attracts creative minds. But business skills are just as important to ensure long-term career success. To this end, CHS also equips students with skills ranging from computer literacy to financial management. Essential soft skills are taught during the study period, including how to work as part of a team, communicate, and optimise career development.
Choosing one of the hospitality courses at CHS holds the following benefits:
- No entry score or specific school subjects are required to enrol.
- Attain a national and international recognised qualification.
- Receive coaching and mentorship from the CHS team to prepare you for job applications and interviews.
- We provide structured payment plans and all-inclusive pricing for courses.
- Attend small classes to receive personal attention.
- Participate in an integrated workplace learning approach for maximum workplace experience.
- There are several world-class qualifications to choose from to match your interests.
We offer full-time study opportunities at a state-of-the-art campus in Pretoria. Workplace integration opportunities range from working at events to being a member of the team in a lodge environment. We assist you in choosing a study direction based on your interests, personality, and career aspirations.
Make the most of your career opportunities in the ever-changing world. Start by enrolling in one of our hospitality courses. Read the FAQ page for more information and reach out for further assistance in choosing a course to create the ideal foundation for your career.