Looking for Hospitality Management Courses? Capital Hotel School Can Help
Being qualified in hospitality management is certainly something that can open a lot of doors for a young professional. The hospitality industry is one of the fastest growing industries in our economy today, and ensuring that you do not miss out on a world of opportunities can only be done by receiving the right training. Under hospitality management lies a spectrum of various career choices, such as managing clubhouses, hotels, bed and breakfasts, lodges, sports facilities, restaurants, and many other options within the food and beverage industry too. If you are looking for some reputable hospitality management courses, then why not consider what we have on offer at Capital Hotel School?
As part of our courses on offer, Capital Hotel School has developed a Hospitality and Operations Management course for beginner students that is nationally and internationally recognised. The hospitality and operations management elements this course brings together includes accommodation services, food and beverage services, food preparation, human resources, and business management principles.
Things You Can Expect to Learn in This Course
Along with preparing you for the practical aspect of hospitality management, our course covers the following topics:
- Events coordination and management
- Customer service and public relations
- Leadership and management skills
- Conflict management and interpersonal relationships within the workplace
- Teamwork and effective communication
- How to conduct on-the-job training
- Understanding and embracing cultural diversities
- A basic background on Labour Relations
- Financial principles when managing a business
Our courses are so in-depth because we believe in sending our students out with enough confidence to make a success of their endeavours. This qualification builds on the foundation of other hospitality management certificates, and can contribute to careers set in gaming, travel, and tourism sectors within South Africa and across the globe.
Having an Edge Over Your Competitors
Once you find yourself working within the hospitality management industry, you will notice that it is highly competitive, and being able to sell yourself is one of the most important things you can do. Having a qualification behind your name, such as our Hospitality and Operations Management certification is an excellent way to stay a few steps ahead of the rest.
Are You an Ideal Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for our Hospitality and Operations Management course if you:
- Love to work with people
- Are passionate about quality service, and helping those in need
- Work well under pressure
- Deal well with demanding people and situations
- Resolve conflict quickly and effectively
- Enjoy communicating as an individual leader and within a team
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced industry
- Are willing to receive further training throughout your career to stay relevant and well-informed
- Can conduct yourself with an air of professionalism and enthusiasm for your work
If hospitality management sounds like it might be right up your alley, then perhaps it is time to consider this exciting career. With a well-established school that prides itself in excellence and relevant, up-to-date training for all professionals in this sector, Capital Hotel School is the prime choice when it comes to the art of hospitality and Hospitality Management Courses..