Embracing the Art of Hospitality
“Embracing the Art of Hospitality” is the slogan and also the hallmark of The Capital Hotel School, which opened its doors in January 2001, to provide all-round training in Hospitality Management and in 2007 expanded its scope to include Professional Cookery. CHS prides itself on its high standards of excellence and a growing reputation within the hospitality industry.
Purpose of CHS
- To offer relevant and current accredited hospitality education and training programmes, presented by skilled facilitators.
- Using the latest technology, to school leavers and employed staff empowering them to excel in the workplace.
- To provide a rewarding and enjoyable work environment to the company’s employees at all levels and ensure continuous and appropriate development of their personal and organisational skills.
- To ensure that the owners and their affiliates subscribe to a high code of ethics, and are passionate in their calling to lead the company to prosperity.
- Identify and invest in community projects involved in uplifting the youth and that protect and assist animals in need.
- To promote a greener civilisation by saving electricity, reduce printing, stop wastage and buying from sustainable practices that don’t harm the environment.
We recognise our role in an international education and training community and actively build and sustain positive, personal and professional relationships among colleagues, learners, and the industry we serve. As a provider, we are committed to the following core values and principles:
Creating an environment where learners, employees and employers can practice their vocation in a passionate, flexible and friendly manner.
Promoting credibility, transparency, equality and respect for others.
Accepting our differences with a commitment to a common purpose of caring and respect; doing nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit but rather in humility, value others above ourselves.
Giving our time more than money, promoting healthy relationships, applying our talents, creating opportunities, especially for those who will never be able to repay us.
Creating and maintaining a dynamic business climate in which a bold, creative spirit prevails and change seen as an opportunity.