PASSIONATELY EMBRACING HOSPITALITY EDUCATION AND TRAINING THROUGH INNOVATION AND DISTINCTION
Is the motto of the Capital Hotel School (CHS) that opened its doors in January 2001 in Pretoria. Our mission is to offer relevant and current accredited hospitality education and training programmes to school leavers and employed staff; empowering aspiring and qualified chefs and hospitality management candidates to get employment, advance their skill set and excel in the workplace.
Purpose of CHS
- To offer relevant and current accredited hospitality education and training programmes, presented by skilled facilitators.
- Using the latest technology, to school leavers and employed staff empowering them to excel in the workplace.
- To provide a rewarding and enjoyable work environment to the company’s employees at all levels and ensure continuous and appropriate development of their personal and organisational skills.
- To ensure that the owners and their affiliates subscribe to a high code of ethics, and are passionate in their calling to lead the company to prosperity.
- Identify and invest in community projects involved in uplifting the youth and that protect and assist animals in need.
- To promote a greener civilisation by saving electricity, reduce printing, stop wastage and buying from sustainable practices that don’t harm the environment.
CHS prides itself on its high standards of excellence and exceptional reputation within the hospitality industry. Our diverse mix of cultures, races and experiences provide a variety of perspectives and talents that strengthen our ability to assist our learners to achieve their goals.
To further expand our education and training footprint in South Africa and neighbouring countries within the next five years, powered by technology and delivered by the best facilitators, formally entering into select strategic partnerships with companies and accreditation bodies that can associate themselves with our purpose and values.
Our purpose holds owners and their affiliates, employees and learners accountable to invest in community projects, to promote a greener civilisation and subscribe to a high code of ethics while enjoying a rewarding work environment that invests in human capital.
Creating an environment where learners, employees and employers can practice their vocation in a passionate, flexible and friendly manner.
Promoting credibility, transparency, equality and respect for others.
Accepting our differences with a commitment to a common purpose of caring and respect; doing nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit but rather in humility, value others above ourselves.
Giving our time more than money, promoting healthy relationships, applying our talents, creating opportunities, especially for those who will never be able to repay us.
Creating and maintaining a dynamic business climate in which a bold, creative spirit prevails and change seen as an opportunity.