- Service inquiries: Our site’s request-for-more-information form allows users to give us contact information (like name, email address, and telephone number). This information is used to provide information to those who enquire about our products and services, to ship orders, and to bill orders. This information is also used to get in touch with customers when necessary.
No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the individual’s permission. However, The Capital Hotel School may share personal information:
With business partners;
When we are compelled to do so by law or in terms of a court order;
If it is in the public interest to do so; or
If it is necessary to protect our rights.
- Information Capturing: Our site does not currently capture information regarding the specific activities of any particular user. It does, however, produce reports which allow us to view activity in anonymous aggregated form. The only personal information we currently capture has been specifically submitted to us through the request-for-more information form.
- Links: This site contains links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect privacy, PPC is not responsible for the security or privacy practices of, or the content of, sites other than PPC and its subsidiaries. Likewise, PPC does not endorse any of the products or services marketed at these other sites. We recommend that you always read the privacy and security statements on such sites.
- Site Protection: Our site is protected with a variety of security measures such as change control procedures, passwords, and physical access controls. We also employ a variety of other mechanisms to ensure that data you provide is not lost, misused, or altered inappropriately. These controls include data confidentiality policies and regular database backups.
- Information Removal: If you wish to remove your name and related information from our database, we will promptly take action to comply with your written request for removal.
- We will also process change requests through any of the following communication channels: Sending email to email@example.com
- Right to amend this privacy and security statement: We reserve the right to amend this privacy and security statement at any time. All amendments to this privacy and security statement will be posted on the website. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all previous versions of this privacy and security statement.
- If you have any questions about this privacy and security statement, or the practices of this site, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.)
The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
You may opt out of seeing advertisements for website, by simply clicking here: – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.