If you want to start your own business, get a promotion, or just want to improve your skills, then you should enrol for our Generic Management programme. Being able to manage situations is a skill that is valuable, though not known to many. Strictly speaking, management refers to 'the process of dealing with or controlling things or people'.
Our online Generic Management Programme is a learning pathway for individuals seeking to develop and improve their skills in various sectors and industries. Management is not a single skill but rather a group of skills, qualities that are essential for the modern 21st Century worker. Multiskilled employees am sought after, especially in this new normal where versatility has become a workplace virtue.
Wherever your career might take you, professional development is essential at any level. This is your opportunity to upskill yourself M the realities of the business world.
Management requires learning as fast as the world is changing – Warren G. Bennis
This online programme is recommended for:
- School leavers—applicable and beneficial to any career choice or to enter the workplace.
- Senior and Junior Level Management
- Inspired Entrepreneurs
- Small Business Owners
- Retrenched Employees
- Anyone who wishes to upskill and improve their management and people skills
- Initiate, develop, implement, and evaluate operational strategies, projects, and action plans to improve the effectiveness of the unit.
- Monitor and measure performance and apply continuous or innovative Improvement Interventions in the unit.
- Lead and manage a team of first-line managers to enhance Individual team, and unit effectiveness.
- Build relationships with superiors and with stakeholders across the value chain.
- Apply the principles of risk, financial and knowledge management, and business ethics within internal and external regulatory frameworks.
- Enhance the development of teams and team members.
Work Integrated Learning
(Practical Training Offsite)
As a result of our high standards and industry recognition, CHS Hotel School is one of the very few tertiary institutions to guarantee work-integrated learning at a variety of reputable hotels, restaurants, guest houses and conference centres in and around Pretoria. We place, roster, and rotate each student and evaluate off-campus practical training regularly.
Work-integrated learning, which is prescribed in the curriculum, takes place under close supervision and according to a roster to complement theoretical studies and prepare learners for the workplace.
The Oxford Dictionary defines blended learning as a style of education in which students learn via electronic and online media as well as traditional face-to-face teaching. More Details